Thoughts on this grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
was considering on getting this grille set up, would like to know what are you guys thoughts on it

Grille.jpg

and yes i'll get both upper and lower grilles not just the upper

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the looks of that style. I like the one better that keeps the Ford symbol on the middle. It needs broken up in the middle. Just my .02

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like it cause it has more bars then your typical billet grille, i was thinking if i did get it i would get a smaller ford emblem like the ones on the 92-96 f150s that are smaller and put it on the lower right corner

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks cool but I will warn you it is a real pain in the ass to keep all those bars clean...
And I don't know what kind of finish they have, but the chrome plating on my one-piece grille is peeling off the bars. Just something to consider.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like how that would look... if i was getting it i would have them painted or powder coated but if there aluminum or chrome a mild acid solution will get the crud off and a power ball would make polishing alot easier

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good, make sure its one that curves with the bumper i seen a guy with a green 04 expy xlt and a flat grill looked kinda sketchy didnt really line up with the front of the hood and he told me he had trouble getting the chrome trim back on.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
on your truck they all would look good... i think satin would be my choice for your expy