transmission cooler line connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

david watters

Reaction score
my wife was driving the expedition while i was out of town and told me when i came back that the last few days it was driving weird. i drive it around and notice its shifting bad and check the fluid to see its not on the dipstick anymore.

fill it back up and now its driving fine(kinda more on that later) but ive noticed the top line going into the radiator/cooler is leaking under load. i cant find just the connector anywhere for an 04 but find one that looks identical for 07+ explorers and the guy at napa said my radiator setup was different from his 03 and thinks something was swapped lol. anyway in the picture is the part in question and this is the part ive found. https://www.dormanproducts.com/p-67...mission%20Oil%20Cooler%20Connector&origin=YMM

just unsure before i have them order it if its the same.IMG_2035.JPG

Polo

Reaction score
Thats the trans cooler line. I had mine done. I replaced all 3 lines. They are a B!@#$% to replace paid a guy 200 to do it for me. He replaced the radiator and all 3 lines. The radiator is very touchy on the Expediton you need a special tool for it. For the lines.