Truck pull ?? My Expedition vs a Chevy 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tom,

I saw that you are also in MD and was looking in your photobucket........can you update the link to the video of that badass truck...and is that yours?

Scoot,

Has this competition happened yet? I don't want to miss when you post about dragging his truck around like it was a trailer<LOL>

jeff
No not yet going this friday to order my wheels n tires. The shop has the tires n stock and said he can have the wheels next day which hopefully will be Saturday.
If so then I'm going straight to his house.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would do it a couple days AFTER installing new tires. Got to run them over the road and burn off the sealant they put on new tires. Its a little greasy, which can cost you traction. Drive them over the road for 4-500 miles before trying to be a superhero against the cheby. That and let a couple lbs of air out of them.....

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
brand spanking new tires have the mold release still on them and will be slippery. You need to put some miles on them- or do a burn out to scrub them in.

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well update

I did get my wheels n tires on Saturday.
But now my Nephew told me his transmission is gone..and 2 hours latter I was talking to another family member and they said he's lying that he just came and towed a junk car that he sold him..
Hahhaha..
So I guess that's his way of changing his mind.
But I'm OK either way but if he ever opens his mouth at the track then I'm going to pull IP and start pulling his truck with or with out him n it..
16c5a64684a399dab661c9d8ffc419e4.jpg

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man that trucks is pure sex with the lift/tires/wheels! Love it [emoji48] [emoji631]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I kept thinking..... Man something is missing or it needs a special touch and BAM..now it looks complete
0d864c77266908c9dccc60e993dad95f.jpg

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
^ I'm with stamp, I'd at least halfway bet your buddy pussed out on you haha

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
^ I'm with stamp, I'd at least halfway bet your buddy pussed out on you haha

Yea I'm sure that's the case. But at the end of the day I still roll with a smile..haha

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like the best possible outcome! You win without ever having to risk your rig!! Fly that flag proud, I guess the media thinks it should be the isis flag?

jeff