TSB's lookup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gateman

Reaction score
You need to check on the tsb for the 03-05 involving the leather wrapped seats... if you are experiencing cracks at the seams they will replace them free of charge.

ROCKSBITE

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im not sure how these tsb's work. if i haveing the problems they list, what should i do? they dont tell you what was wrong to fix it.

Last edited:

Buck Nasty

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by ROCKSBITE
im not sure how these tsb's work. if i haveing the problems they list, what should i do? they dont tell you what was wrong to fix it.

+1 on that!

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had posted this way back, so that if anyone was/is looking to buy a used expy they can ask the owner if these recalls have been taken care of.

Alot of the safety recalls, you can call your nearest ford dealer and ask if they have been done ( they will ask you for the VIN) they have to keep a record of it.

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by gateman
You need to check on the tsb for the 03-05 involving the leather wrapped seats... if you are experiencing cracks at the seams they will replace them free of charge.

I think they should do this for all of the eddie bauers no matter what year. Ford uses really cheap leather when it comes to their seats. My drivers seat is pretty bad and the passenger is cracking at the seams as well.

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IF any work has to be done because of a tsb that was never performed, FORD will not and SHOULD not charge you. So dont let them tell you otherwise.