Unlock Door Code/ Unlock Remote

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
03 is under the passenger side too. Thanks everyone. Had truck 2 months and was not going to pay dealer to "find" code out for me for a fee! Would have went wo code. Matter of principal.

OP
OP
T

Titus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On my '00 it's a white box with black numerals. It is located next to the left kick panel as high up under the dash as it can be. It's a 5 digit number, can be read without removing anything. Numbers are appx 3/4 inches high...... Jim

Found it thank you!

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On my 99 it is under the drivers side, black plastic box with a white sticker in black lettering.

Paul

Reaction score
I know that this thread is a bit old, however this topic seamed the most relevant for my post.

As a note of reference, the location for the 08's is on the Smart Junction Box(SJB), located behind the passenger side kick panel. The SJB is secured with 2 8mm screws and the code is affixed to back side of the box on a small white sticker at the top right corner.

Logic would dictate that this "should" also apply to the 07's as well, seeing as they are on the T1 Platform.

Seawolfbronco

Reaction score
I know that this thread is a bit old, however this topic seamed the most relevant for my post.

As a note of reference, the location for the 08's is on the Smart Junction Box(SJB), located behind the passenger side kick panel. The SJB is secured with 2 8mm screws and the code is affixed to back side of the box on a small white sticker at the top right corner.

Logic would dictate that this "should" also apply to the 07's as well, seeing as they are on the T1 Platform.

Awesome, I just bought an 08 and didn't get the code. I thought I'd be able to pull it with my AutoEnginuity scanner, but couldn't read anything but powertrain. AI now has an upgraded tool that reads all the modules, but they want another $200 to upgrade. :mad:
Paul, you've saved me a trip to the dealer! Thanks

joezek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I found mine, pass side kick panel, black box mounted on side wall. It was in the forward most point of that area but I did not have to remove anything. All I needed was a flashlight.

2003 model

99 xlt

Reaction score
keyless entry buttons not working

im new to this forum and not sure exactly how to post or respond...
i have a 99 expy. xlt i found the code way up under driver side dash exactly as you described it. the problem is that only some of my buttons light up. the 1/2, 3/4, and 5/6 buttons do nothing at all as the 7/8 and 9/0 buttons work fine. my code requires me to use some buttons that do not work. is there a chance that the buttons themselves are bad and need replaced/cleaned, or do you think thats its a module issue. thanks in advance

TIKT B8

Reaction score
Beginning in '07, the code is not printed on the vehicle, you must go to the dealer to get it.
That is what I was told and never found anything on my 07. But...on another forum someone found it. It is located on the (SJB) smart junction box, Passanger side fuse box, remove the plastic panals and look on the rear of the fuse box you will see a sticker with the code. No tools Required!
7hmK

7hmQ