visor power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glen B Ashcroft

Reaction score
Expedition 2007 Eddie Bauer 4X4 267k, keeps on going

drivers side visor, vanity mirror and homelink have no power no light on mirror and no leds on homelink, cannot seem to figure out which fuse, but think its a broken wire, all other accessories work even the right mirror

also if it a broken wire inside the visor, is there a way to take either the mirror apart to get to the wire to replace or the home link

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
The "similar threads" section that appears right under the message notes it's the passenger compartment Fuse #25. Does the glove box or passenger mirror light illuminate? I think they're all on the same fuse. Otherwise the links below have some clues regarding broken wiring.

-- Chuck

samd83

Reaction score
I have a 2015 Expedition with the same problem. It’s not a fuse in my case. The wires must be damaged because when I un-clip the visor and swing it toward the windshield, the lights on the driver visor mirror come back on and the homelink buttons work. Anyone know how to repair the wiring or if it can even be fixed?