Warning to all members!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Myself along with other members have recieved a pm from some douche scammer trying to purchase my rims or something posted in the for sale section. It looks like this:

Hello

I am interested in buying the NC Forged Rims 22x10 that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a Cashiers Cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Would you please reply back to me at: [email protected]

I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours interestingly,
Arif Hussain Anjam

I really hope that no one is falling for this, but incase you had the smallest doubt, dont do it!

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got one of those off my criagslist ad, had a white sounding name too, Kenneth Gabby.

I responded to the first, as it seemed legit. Deleted his second today.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont respond at all, bc now they have your email and it will be spam central.

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I guess white was a little racial, wasn't it? Had an American sounding name, an honestly thought he was a local bloke. Once I got the body of the second email, a quick skim was all it took to realize... I never should have put an email addy in the ad, anonymous or not. I NEVER LIST MY EMAIL. only a number.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please if you get get a spammer pm me and ill kill the IP address(has to be a member here)

whitelilli

Reaction score
I guess white was a little racial, wasn't it? Had an American sounding name, an honestly thought he was a local bloke. Once I got the body of the second email, a quick skim was all it took to realize... I never should have put an email addy in the ad, anonymous or not. I NEVER LIST MY EMAIL. only a number.

ya I get that on craigslist too, If I have to use email I tell them some special word to use in the subject line

If I use my number I always replace one number with the word, like one, two
so the spam auto dialers can't pick up the number either

Ridiculous we have to go to all the extremes to protect our identiites today