Weather Tech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greyfox

Reaction score
Just received a notice that the Weather Tech mat for behind 2nd row is in. Expedition 2018 Platinum. Cargo Area

Last edited:

MonkeyBrains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Need. Third. Row. Floor Liners. Yesterday.

Ours came with the Ford all weather mats... They’re not bad really, but nowhere near as good as the Weathertech mats. I hate the reversible rear cargo mat that ours included. It slides around if something heavy is on it. Nice idea, but wrong material choices. Why Ford decided not to include any sort of mats for the third row foot area is a puzzle.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Need. Third. Row. Floor Liners. Yesterday.

Ours came with the Ford all weather mats... They’re not bad really, but nowhere near as good as the Weathertech mats. I hate the reversible rear cargo mat that ours included. It slides around if something heavy is on it. Nice idea, but wrong material choices. Why Ford decided not to include any sort of mats for the third row foot area is a puzzle.
It’s weird they don’t come out with them all at the same time

mssbf2011

Reaction score
Update:

For those with 2nd row bench, floorliners are available for all rows. For those of us with 2nd row buckets, just driver/passenger floorliners are available. Hopefully this will be updated soon...

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yay for laser cut floor mats, boo for no cargo mat for behind the 2nd row for the Navi.... I’m gonna hold out until I can get all at once. I hope the cocoa color is a match with my carpet....fingers crossed.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yay for laser cut floor mats, boo for no cargo mat for behind the 2nd row for the Navi.... I’m gonna hold out until I can get all at once. I hope the cocoa color is a match with my carpet....fingers crossed.
You Lincoln owners and your fancy shmancy non-black carpeting. [emoji6]

Back in my day we had bare metal floors and liked it.

(I’m 34...we had carpeting.)

st381183

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wish they would make a solution to having a rear cargo mat that could conform to both third row up and third row down. May a two piece may or a folding mat.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wish they would make a solution to having a rear cargo mat that could conform to both third row up and third row down. May a two piece may or a folding mat.
So true! I’m probably not going to buy the behind the 3rd row, I’ll just use the carpet thing that came with it. If you use the behind 2nd row mat how does the storage shelves work, doesn’t it cover that area up? I guess it sits under the open shelf, you just have to move the mat up to pull out the shelf.