Weather Tech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoBison

Reaction score
I called in and ordered first row and cargo. Was told that just yesterday morning a corporate email went out that the design for second and third row had been approved and production was to start any day. So should only be a week or so. They even offered me free shipping on my 2nd and 3rd row orders.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
6959369D-4CCF-489B-9B97-B32CE5BEBE38.jpeg
Artie - I'm still only seeing 1st row available for SWB & 2nd row buckets on WeatherTech. Do you have 2nd row bench in the Navi?
I have 2nd row bench. It asked me if I had bench and it shows they sell for bench.

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the Floor Liners for my 18' Expy Platinum MAX today. Fit like a glove. Only thing I hated was the floor liner in 1st row covering part of my Platinum badge. So I trimmed it.

1st row:

6o3gud.jpg

2nd row:

xgcmqh.jpg

3rd row:

2wp8hlt.jpg

Pardon the various child seats and seat covers I have installed. Little buggers are filthy, and I gotta keep these white-leather chairs clean :)

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the Floor Liners for my 18' Expy Platinum MAX today. Fit like a glove. Only thing I hated was the floor liner in 1st row covering part of my Platinum badge. So I trimmed it.

1st row:

6o3gud.jpg

2nd row:

xgcmqh.jpg

3rd row:

2wp8hlt.jpg

Pardon the various child seats and seat covers I have installed. Little buggers are filthy, and I gotta keep these white-leather chairs clean :)
So how much did you have to trim off to keep it from covering the front door sill plate?

Also, I totally relate to the challenges on keeping the light colored interior clean with kids.... bane of my car owning life haha

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I trimmed it maybe 2-3 inches. Right along that ridge. So it’s not really obvious.
Yeah I couldn’t notice they were cut st all, that ridge looks like where they should end anyway, not sure why they would cover up the sill anyway... idk. I’m assuming it’s the same for the Navigator as well, I find out Friday.

MonkeyBrains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How did you get 2nd and 3rd row liners? Web site still does not have them and calling/ emailing I’m still being told they’re not available. ???

...OK, I get it. 2nd and 3rd row are available for configurations with the 2nd row bench seating.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, I received my mats today and the front fits as they should but I just don’t care for how they cover up the door sill, I may just keep the factory carpet ones in until I need the weathertech for a trip that would require them, the plush carpet is gonna be hard to go without. Now on to the second row, it doesn’t fit at all. Looking at some of the pics y’all have posted of the expy it almost looks like that’s what I have here. It’s no where close, I just emailed weathertech so I’ll see what they say. The color is a good match though. They shipped the behind 2nd row cargo mat separate so I won’t know about it until Thursday when it arrives, fingers crossed for it.

0DD015B5-62C8-4B04-91E6-751D761310AE.jpeg E3C8D8CB-C74B-41F4-840D-D1DFEBB5434B.jpeg 6EB7C71B-375F-41F5-A621-710D8A7E97E4.jpeg 2541C257-0EE3-4CCB-89FA-D464C7DA028C.jpeg

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Ok, I received my mats today and the front fits as they should but I just don’t care for how they cover up the door sill, I may just keep the factory carpet ones in until I need the weathertech for a trip that would require them, the plush carpet is gonna be hard to go without. Now on to the second row, it doesn’t fit at all. Looking at some of the pics y’all have posted of the expy it almost looks like that’s what I have here. It’s no where close, I just emailed weathertech so I’ll see what they say. The color is a good match though. They shipped the behind 2nd row cargo mat separate so I won’t know about it until Thursday when it arrives, fingers crossed for it.

View attachment 24731 View attachment 24733 View attachment 24734 View attachment 24735
They cover the door sills so when they drain water it doesn’t go under your carpet. Not everything is gonna be perfect