Weather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I didnt exactly know when someone said "debby" this weekend, but I was just looking at the forecast for camping and saw the national weather. It looks like a cheap Saturday Sci-Fi movie prelude.

I was ******* about the rain till I saw the rest of the nation.

OP
OP
VexedEX

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes It's been awfully unpredictable.... But sad about all the fires out west and flooding in Florida..... :( I suppose things could always be worse on my end but really freaked me out hearing about the tornado in Richmond and then we go outside and it randomly got really crazy windy (poor lady walking almost got blown away). Storm was short though thank goodness!

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well if this storm stays going east it will come directly through where I live........bring it beeeeeeatch!!!!!....lol

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't miss the heat or the humidity, but I DO MISS the severe weather. I havent even been in a good lightening storm on ages, let alone a hurricane or tornado.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It hasn't been all that bad as far as weather. Just an a$$load of rain. I think we have gotten 14 inches of rain(I had to put the rain in for you perverted people) over the last couple of days and we are nowhere near as bad as Pinellas County.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It hasn't been all that bad as far as weather. Just an a$$load of rain. I think we have gotten 14 inches of rain(I had to put the rain in for you perverted people) over the last couple of days and we are nowhere near as bad as Pinellas County.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Tell me about my about rain rain and more rain......and this storm isnt even close to me yet.....if it keeps up and stays strong it could get crazy..:insane:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357