Weathertech Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brainb7080

Reaction score
Yeah I got all three rows. What I don't get is that little section in the center mat that stands up off the carpet about an inch like it should be covering something that my truck doesn't have. I'm really not that ****, just I know my kids will be tripping over it all the time. Does yours stand up off the carpet in the center?

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine looks exactly like the one in the pics and I was thinking the same thing as you. What I did was trim a little bit of the lip down so my kids wouldn't trip on it. Still will hold water and "whatever" from spilling onto the carpet but just not as high as the outer edges.

See pic.

Attachments

• Mats1.jpg
    Mats1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 239

brainb7080

Reaction score
Yeah that sound like a good idea. I just assumed that one would fit better as there is an option when ordering for bucket or bench seats. Oh well really happy with them other than that.

OP
OP
BlackEL2011

BlackEL2011

Reaction score
Belated pics of mats

Sorry for the delay. Nice pics RI-MATT. Added pics of third row and cargo. Some cutting is needed on third row based on bucket or bench but not bad.

Attachments

• IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 731
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 414

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some cutting is needed on third row based on bucket or bench but not bad.

Actually the third row mat for buckets is totally different than the one you have. If you look at the pics I put up of the different mats the one for the buckets comes up on the outsides of the seats too, not just in the middle. The one for the bench seats needs to be cut if you have the center console like the Navigator has. When I get mine I will post pics.

Matt

TheOrioles33

Reaction score
Ordered straight from the company website. $379 for 2 fronts, one peice second row (with bench), one peice thrid row and cargo behind third row. Also picked up low profile in channel side window deflectors ($114). Used tasco for the low profile bug deflector ($85). Very happy with all. I likely paid a litle more verses doing more research and price checking. Wanted to ensure they were the right fit and same color/tint.

Same here! All pieces fit perfect! I cant believe how perfect the color matches my black interior.

The only issue I had was that my side window deflectors would fall out on the driver and passenger sides. Nothing a little double sided tape couldnt fix. Never had that issue before on other vehicles.

EricH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The second row mats are identical.
What that raised area in the second row mat is for is the middle seat if you have a bench, as I do. It goes over top of the guide.
I noticed that if you pull that middle section forward, that part will still need trimmed. On the underside of mine, there are actually trim marks.
I am just a bit surprised that the third row mat for second row bench seat is not already modified. What is the purpose of the middle piece that gets trimmed?
If one has second row buckets, they get a different mat anyway. ????

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am just a bit surprised that the third row mat for second row bench seat is not already modified. What is the purpose of the middle piece that gets trimmed?
If one has second row buckets, they get a different mat anyway. ????

The third row mat for bench seats is also the one used if you have second row buckets with the console = Navigator. You would cut the mat only back to the first ridge.
And yes, the third row mat for buckets and no console is totally different. Mine comes all the way up to the second row mat both in the middle and on the sides.

Matt

EricH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The third row mat for bench seats is also the one used if you have second row buckets with the console = Navigator. You would cut the mat only back to the first ridge.
And yes, the third row mat for buckets and no console is totally different. Mine comes all the way up to the second row mat both in the middle and on the sides.

Matt
I only notched mine so that center strip goes under the second row, middle seat. ;)