What color interior do I have?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

primalzer

Reaction score
I am struggling to figure out what interior color I have...My parents bought this down in Florida a couple of years ago, and the dealer had tried to patch the hole in the drivers seat you see...obviously it didn't fair so well...I'm helping my parents prep it for sale, and was thinking about just buying the bottom seat leather, and recovering it myself, but I can't seem to find the color anywhere! Here are a few pictures, plus the 2010 Expedition brochure colors page...BTW it's a 2010 Expedition XLT. Thanks for the help!

E26YNjy.jpg

r4Q8ETu.jpg

JlPTJeL.jpg

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Appears to be aftermarket leather, like Katzkin, Classic Soft Trim, Road Wire, etc, who knows. Look under the front seats to see if you can find a tag or label of sorts. Interesting color though.

The matching inserts they used on the door panels could be a solution if you really get into a pinch. All else fails, swing it by an upholstery shop.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very weird that the truck is Ingot silver and the interior trim looks more like camel (tan) than stone (grey), but here is another silver 2010 XLT:

2010-Silver-SUV-XLT-8-Cylinders-Automatic-75219-18.jpg

OP
OP
P

primalzer

Reaction score
Wow, whoever had it before, did the entire truck then, because all 3 rows are this color....I mean it looks good, aside from the driver's seat.

I'll take a look under the seat, and see if I can see anything....just thought it was weird, because there are interior trim pieces that generally match the color too.

Thanks for the help!

OP
OP
P

primalzer

Reaction score
Very weird that the truck is Ingot silver and the interior trim looks more like camel (tan) than stone (grey), but here is another silver 2010 XLT:

2010-Silver-SUV-XLT-8-Cylinders-Automatic-75219-18.jpg

When I look up the VIN, it says Stone Cloth, so I'm thinking it's definitely been reupholstered.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go to ford etis and enter the vin number it will have a list of what was on/in the expy when built

OP
OP
P

primalzer

Reaction score
Showed the picture to a Ford sales guy on one of my other forums, and he's also convinced that it's aftermarket...gave me a place in my area to check out to see if they could match.