What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will probably send you a PM when I'm ready to do mine, just have to wait until spring, because doing that sort of thing in snow sucksss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

No doubt I was lucky enough to have a garage to use that the truck fit into.. but just let me know I can tell you everything you'll need and help with any issue you may run into, for example: it's very tough to find an inner tie tool that fits on our trucks so I found it easiest to use a pipe wrench lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No doubt I was lucky enough to have a garage to use that the truck fit into.. but just let me know I can tell you everything you'll need and help with any issue you may run into, for example: it's very tough to find an inner tie tool that fits on our trucks so I found it easiest to use a pipe wrench lol

I appreciate it bud, will do! :) FYI your expy is badass and seriously goals for mine no doubt

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it bud, will do! :) FYI your expy is badass and seriously goals for mine no doubt

Ha thanks brother and for sure ..yours would be sweet lifted!

GalaxyPilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All I did today was swap car seats around and clean out the toys and candy trash, joys of parenthood

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Passed by a local junk yard to see possible donors, got nothing out of it.

Called a few places.. Still ended up with nothing.

Seems every place has plenty of 02 & under F-150's and 04 & under expy's but nothing over.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Seems every place has plenty of 02 & under F-150's and 04 & under expy's but nothing over.
Same issue up here

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score

that just tells ya that the 04 an newer ones have less issues then the older one's haha just my opinion though makes me a little worried seeing about 7 1st gen expy in the local yard here got to think why they all in there am i goona have the same problems as those one lol hope not

ArmyRover

Reaction score

Couldn't you use the short block from a Gen 1 Expy or F1/2/350

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
You know I don't think my expy was so bad on mpg's, I was averaging 9.7 on it and driving the G37 for a week yielded 12.8 with identical driving habits and idle time. Makes me appreciate the expy a little more now.

I know about this site but i never liked it to be honest, most of everything is over priced and seems shady to me but thank you for the effort none the less.