What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Car-part.com is fine depending on how you use it.

Find somewhere local that has the parts you want, drive over and haggle.

Great success!

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You know I don't think my expy was so bad on mpg's, I was averaging 9.7 on it and driving the G37 for a week yielded 12.8 with identical driving habits and idle time. Makes me appreciate the expy a little more now.

I guess that's due to living in the city? I average about 16mpg with my EL.

I know about this site but i never liked it to be honest, most of everything is over priced and seems shady to me but thank you for the effort none the less.

Well it's really just a marketplace for junkyards to advertise. If you just use it to find who has what and then call the yard as if you had never seen the website, you'll often get a lower price. I found a wheel on there for my wife's car for $70 and then called the yard asking if they had one and how much. The $70 price for internet shoppers ended up being $45 when I was just some local guy looking for a part.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got my black out eagle eye headlights ordered yesterday
And the black out tail lights.
And some switch back LED blinker bulbs.
And the electronic flasher relay.

And today I got my two 4x4 inch LED bright white pods in the mail..
Which kinda sucks BC now I'm thinking of using something else

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried a new led flasher relay, still have the same issue where my turn signal relay continues to tick even after the directional is shut off.... annoyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Other than that, the K&N intake and throttle body spacer will be here this week as well as both of my roof lightbars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does this count ?? my Expy ;) 1:24 scale.i removed the police decals,police light off the top,tinted the windows,painted the gold,added bigger tires,still not done with it

20170122_220641.jpg