What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up my 2017 Limited EL on Monday a week ago and the next day I put new Firestone Destination ATs on it. The factory tires are for sale in the classified section.

IMG_5196.JPG

IMG_5197.JPG

IMG_5213.JPG

IMG_5214.JPG

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bought a rubber bed mat from a 2016 F-150 for $40. Cut it down to width (51 1/2") and trimmed for length to fit inside the EL. Should help protect the carpet and be a bit more resilient.
View attachment 19260

i am looking to do the same, i found one in junkyard from 04 silverado but they had it zip screw to the bed and no tool to get them out maybe next trip if it's still there.i am goona try to fold the ends up so when i am hauling water from the spring the spilled water wont just travel off the mat on carpet

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Swapped out the stock amp for a tiny little aftermarket amp and didn't have to cut any harnesses or purchase any additional components. I had some 8 ga power and ground wire lying around, and used the line level inputs for the amp by tapping the factory sub harness with a set of T-taps. Little sucker pushes my 2ohm 12" sub VERY well. Plenty of power. Will definately rock an 8" sub. I initially tested it in the wife's Exploder with a Polk MM 8" sub in the factory enclosure, it performed tremendously! I was astounded! That 8 sounds almost as good as my 12!!

I STRONGLY recommend this little guy.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_77156_Precision-Power-PPI-A900.1.html