What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Well how about you stop busting balls because you suck at it horribly. I made a valid contribution to this thread and you tried to be the class clown and make some ******* comment. You got put in your place plain and simple

I suck horribly at it? You seem overly upset about it... Kinda proves that I more than just busted your balls here... but your ego too.

But Tom, the LSD seems to help out in mud, didn't have to engage 4WD this time and it was muddy as always...

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What axle does your '12 have? I'd suggest a real LSD and not a worn out factory swap. The Eaton Truetrac is a good one that is invisible but works great. I've been tossing around the idea of one for my 2000. I have 2 in my Explorer.

https://www.drivetrainshop.com/Articles.asp?ID=261

I have 3.73 open front and rear in it from the factory. Was looking for OEM as I didn't want to pay $1k for the diff upgrade when I could get a used oem for $150. IF I could find one

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Raced a 04-08 F-150 lol, not much of a race but we both were on a two lane on ramp and we gunned it to the merge, I had him by a fender... Slowest race ***** I didn't even hit 80 yet...

Also earlier turned $500 into $9100 in less than an hour playing Texas Holdem.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Raced a 04-08 F-150 lol, not much of a race but we both were on a two lane on ramp and we gunned it to the merge, I had him by a fender... Slowest race ***** I didn't even hit 80 yet...

Also earlier turned $500 into $9100 in less than an hour playing Texas Holdem.

Shoulda bet your old problem truck... at 1820% ROI, could've had a new truck or two our of it

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Man what the hell, gas prices going up again! I didn't even notice the price spike until I was out $119 today for a full tank (35.79 gallons)... I swear my heart skipped a beat, last time I was paying over $100 for a full tank gas prices were $4 average per 87 octane gallon