What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But if you had the EcoBoost you may have surprised him. :D

The ecoboost is most certainly an impressive engine! To Be fair to the triton I did let up on the gas when I hit about 80 so the situation didnt become dangerous. They also had a head start and were already juicing it as Habbibie said. Still was fun to run the truck through its paces

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
The ecoboost is most certainly an impressive engine! To Be fair to the triton I did let up on the gas when I hit about 80 so the situation didnt become dangerous. They also had a head start and were already juicing it as Habbibie said. Still was fun to run the truck through its paces

LoL hell I've lost to everything that has wheels with this truck, Cavaliers, civics, crv's, Geo metro rocking a 3cyl engine, box trucks, model T, bicycles, skate boards, roller blades, an RC toy... You name it & my expedition is ready there to lose to it.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And that Cruze may have been turbocharged. I had one as a rental one time. Pretty zippy little cars.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoL hell I've lost to everything that has wheels with this truck, Cavaliers, civics, crv's, Geo metro rocking a 3cyl engine, box trucks, model T, bicycles, skate boards, roller blades, an RC toy... You name it & my expedition is ready there to lose to it.

Lmao well they make some impressive rc toys and you gotta watch out for those crazy fast bicyclists.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My alternator is gone, 150 amp too.... ordering a 220 amp and I'm going to do the big 3 (or big 4) mod as well... hopefully that'll make it last and work well with the odyssey battery... I think the fusible wire part may be a bit corroded too so might take a look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
The wife sent me on a mission and fast forward 20 minutes later, 9 of which Waiting in the drive through, boredom got to me and I created this...

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got 4 new Michelin LTX tires. I managed to get a prorate on 3/4 of my Pirellis, which dropped me to $282.xx OTD including mounting/balancing.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything to it...more like for it... ordered new rims... getting rid of the chrome and going all black

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk