What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepcajun

Reaction score
It's a way to disconnect the all wheel drive on the 2000-2003 ( I think) expeditions.
If you search the forums there is alot more information about it.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I checked the oil and coolant today. Oil level hasn't budged in 800 miles. I've been pretty easy on the throttle the last few weeks, which seems to have a huge impact on oil consumption in this truck. Coolant showed about -32F on the refractometer, which means I got the mix very close to 50/50 (Ford spec says 50/50 will protect down to -34F). I just wanted to make sure I didn't overdue the coolant portion as we're now getting into the 90s here.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New wheel locks... guaranteed to not be taken off or full replacement on wheels...you'll have to cut the hub off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must live in a great neighborhood. :D
Yeah my neighborhood is really desired in the area I'm in... $300K homes... not to bad... neighborhood pool... basketball court... tennis court... it's a community separated from your average typical neighborhood... we have our own little restaurants and gas station...HOAs is through the roof but worth it...

Oh... were u being sarcastic? When ppl here the community I live in they're actually impressed cuz we have everything minus a grocery store... golf course included...

It's like this...ppl buy alarm systems for their cars...i bought wheel locks to protect my $3K rims... investment protected no matter where I go or leave it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bet that took some time and patience to get it that good looking!

not as much as you would think but the key is to clean it extra extra good so paint dont bubble up,just left them on fender and tape around them scotch brite padded them, painted the white 3 coats then paint marker black 2 coats and clear coat took about maybe hour each or less