What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkappel6189

Reaction score
The only thing I don't like is now everytime you need to do brakes or hub bearings or any type of maintenance where the wheel has to come off you need to bring it to the shop. Other than that it's a cool concept

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got these in today.. can't wait for the weekend
254a509298d458661254089feda7a529.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

nobycane74

Reaction score
Another project completed towards my 01 Exp. EB.

Started off by replacing the OEM Headlights in early June with Ford Lightning Style headlights...

Repainted my OEM grille (since my other grille replacement project fell through). Though it was a literal PITA to remove ... all said and done - It looks cleaner and sharper.

Replaced my OEM 3rd brake light with a new LED Smoked light.
repainted grille side.JPG

3rd brake light side.JPG

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I folded the third and second row flat and filled the entire cargo area with tools,a huge tool box, a welder and an air compressor. Then I gave my company the middle finger as I drove off the lot for the last time.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hope you stayed friendly with the HR boss! You'll need him or her from running loose lipped to your next possible employer. Their never supposed to but ex managers and even stupid HR idiots start saying crap. By law it's he worked here, these dates, and would you rehire him again. The last one is so stupid cause returning to an old job makes about as much sense as putting screen doors on a submarine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally got around to washing my truck....as I hadn't washed since I put a scratch in it while pulling around my old truck.....buy was it dirty! Took my 2.5 hrs!

jeff

Message_1499189155124.jpg

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
274abfae02c815fe9535dcd21c613b17.jpg

Finally got around driving mine this weekend, and i just all 8 COPs with MSD brand, pinion seal and transfer case seals on the driveline, it got an awning, and hi lift jack added, and I'm ordering o2 sensors this week... someday it will be finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk