What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
My brother came and took my expedition today, he's gotta bring all his stuff from his dorm room 5 hours away and needs all the room the expy has to offer.

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finished the add-on blinkers on the outside of the mirrors project. Maybe now people will see my turn signals and it will reduce them cutting me off.

Tank_Snake

Reaction score
Finished the add-on blinkers on the outside of the mirrors project. Maybe now people will see my turn signals and it will reduce them cutting me off.
Bro, I got a ticket on base for my blinkers being to dim, I upgraded to some after market led lights with the 50watt resistor and it's stupid bright now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score

There is nothing wrong with factory blinkers, the old "i couldn't see your blinker past your headlight" excuse is 100% continuous around here. I added simple smoked LED lights (upgraded dually fender lights from Silverado) to the outside edge of the mirror and wired them into the rearward facing factory led blinkers in the mirror assembly.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
My brother came and took my expedition today, he's gotta bring all his stuff from his dorm room 5 hours away and needs all the room the expy has to offer.

Some people just don't have the sense of common courtesy impeded in their brains like others do, I gave my little brother a truck full of gas that was washed inside and out, he leaves me his car without a drop of gas in it as a replacement till he finishes his use with mine, anywaus he Brings the expedition back 2 days later, not a drop of gas in it and so dirty of what seems like he hauled wood chips and mulch inside it.

Surprising we came from the same household, cause I'd bring back a car cleaner, fuller and with a hidden envelope somewhere in it as a token of appreciation $$$ that i would tell the owner about after i have left. Sad to know we share the same last name.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully getting my truck back this week... it's been a month without it now and I sure do miss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk