What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most F-Pace’s being sold are 35t’s, they have a Supercharged 3.0 good for 340HP. S has 380HP. 35t’s are good for 0-60 in 5.4, and S in 5.1. Easily take care of an Escalade.

There is a guy around my neighborhood that drives his like a Moron like you described. I have embarrassed him once or twice with my Edge!

It makes me happy you embarrassed him with the edge. There is no reason to drive in the manner this guy was driving in pushing people around. It’s laughable he thought I would be intimidated by his little crossover in the expy. Anyway I’m just glad we slowed him down and wasted his time for a while so maybe he got a glimpse of what an a hole he was. But yea the thing was lighting when he took off it was quite fast. Id imagine an Ecoboost Explorer sport would take care of him lol.

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Id imagine an Ecoboost Explorer sport would take care of him lol.

Sadly no, not unless tuned. Stock Explorer Sport is around 5.7. Stock the Edge Sport is about the same as the 3.5t F-Pace. I am tuned, so I can beat a 3.5t easily, and just barely inch a F-Pace S.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly no, not unless tuned. Stock Explorer Sport is around 5.7. Stock the Edge Sport is about the same as the 3.5t F-Pace. I am tuned, so I can beat a 3.5t easily, and just barely inch a F-Pace S.

If I didn’t have an expy the explorer sport would prob be my next choice for a midsize. My buddy has one and I love it’s pickup. It’s a nice platform.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I didn’t have an expy the explorer sport would prob be my next choice for a midsize. My buddy has one and I love it’s pickup. It’s a nice platform.

Yeah, BIG fan of the Ex Sport. Will probably trade my Edge in for one, once they add the 2nd Gen 3.5 to it. I was hoping they would do it for 18, but nope.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took it off road. well I figured out I have another hiccup in my 4x4 system today.

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was doing the same thing where it would go in and out in 4A over Road bumps. This morning I went under the truck and pushed in on all the Connections on the transfer case and pulled the dash and pushed in on the connector to the switch and it works again, but for how along? I hope this problem doesn’t come back to haunt me in winter.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was doing the same thing where it would go in and out in 4A over Road bumps. This morning I went under the truck and pushed in on all the Connections on the transfer case and pulled the dash and pushed in on the connector to the switch and it works again, but for how along? I hope this problem doesn’t come back to haunt me in winter.
If you pull the connector on the dash, make sure the contacts are all clean and make sure that the locking mechanism snaps into place securely. In addition, the next time that you have that problem. Rotate the knob through all of the positions. It is possible that contacts on the switch are dirty. If you rotate it back and forth several times you might clean up the contacts if that is the problem.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t have many yet be here lol
6e324f59c9276cdf2f74e48b8b1e4158.jpg
d35aaf7f561ded605f1759b54e241e15.jpg
4efdd6a659e7e0dc4da37434e83b745b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk