What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
UPS sucks (as always)... avoid at all costs, use USPS or Amazon Prime whenever possible

Between Saturday delivery and faster processing, you generally get things 2 or more days earlier too

This was an Amazon delivery and they generally use UPS for anything that is too costly nor large to ship via USPS. My main issue with them is my driver and the local distro. I have had the same guy for the entire 12 years I have lived in this house. One day I happened to be coming out with one of my (very friendly) dogs (on-leash) while he was delivering a package and went over to get the package from him. I was trying to be friendly, but he freaked out. I mean he really, really freaked out. He dropped my package and leapt up into the back of his truck and pulled out his pepper spray. He then proceeded to tell me how he had been bitten numerous times and "really hates dogs." I assured him that my dogs are never, ever outside unless I am out there with them so he had nothing to worry about. Nonetheless, ever since then he won't even get out of the truck. He, literally, throws all of my packages out of the back of the truck. After having numerous items broken because of this I complained to his boss, who proceeded to tell me there was nothing he could do because the guy is union. He said to just have the merchant replace the item and keep my mouth shut because the driver could simply choose to stop delivering my packages altogether. I did that and generally have few problems now, but when the guy gets really busy he simply postpones my deliveries anywhere from 3-10 days.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
"Could choose to stop delivering my packages" --- wtf???

Who do they think they are????

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Attached second Nfab bar, took me all evening

Now pretty much convinced those ******** sent me a 90's GM product that just happened to be roughly the same length (and not just the wrong instructions printout in the box).....waaaay WAY too much modification was required to make it mount up even in halfassed fashion

Bastards.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
"Could choose to stop delivering my packages" --- wtf???

Who do they think they are????

Well, I got my exhaust and it was damaged in transit by UPS. Shocking. Of course Amazon seems to no longer carry them. *sigh*

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was an Amazon delivery and they generally use UPS for anything that is too costly nor large to ship via USPS. My main issue with them is my driver and the local distro. I have had the same guy for the entire 12 years I have lived in this house. One day I happened to be coming out with one of my (very friendly) dogs (on-leash) while he was delivering a package and went over to get the package from him. I was trying to be friendly, but he freaked out. I mean he really, really freaked out. He dropped my package and leapt up into the back of his truck and pulled out his pepper spray. He then proceeded to tell me how he had been bitten numerous times and "really hates dogs." I assured him that my dogs are never, ever outside unless I am out there with them so he had nothing to worry about. Nonetheless, ever since then he won't even get out of the truck. He, literally, throws all of my packages out of the back of the truck. After having numerous items broken because of this I complained to his boss, who proceeded to tell me there was nothing he could do because the guy is union. He said to just have the merchant replace the item and keep my mouth shut because the driver could simply choose to stop delivering my packages altogether. I did that and generally have few problems now, but when the guy gets really busy he simply postpones my deliveries anywhere from 3-10 days.

Unions have gotten out of hand, all I’m saying. The dude needs to be fired like the girly man he is.

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also look at all their shipping options. See if you can get it delivered via FedEx or a non ground UPS truck. I like Old Dominion.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
So I lend my expy to a friend in need a couple weeks back and he decided to retune my expy and made it super respnsive to every demand. Touch the gas pedal and It lurches forwards, turn OD off and it'll hold a gear to red line and then some, put it in A4WD and my take off is neck breaking.
It is now capable of doing burn outs and power slides on dry roads... never has it been capable of doing this before lol I don' know if I like it or not it's too aggressive imo

I wouldn't mind him keeping this tune but he needs to turn off the fuel shut off safety feature cause every burn out or power slide the truck will shut off half way through and it's SOOOOO ANOYING!!!!

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I lend my expy to a friend in need a couple weeks back and he decided to retune my expy and made it super respnsive to every demand. Touch the gas pedal and It lurches forwards, turn OD off and it'll hold a gear to red line and then some, put it in A4WD and my take off is neck breaking.
It is now capable of doing burn outs and power slides on dry roads... never has it been capable of doing this before lol I don' know if I like it or not it's too aggressive imo

I wouldn't mind him keeping this tune but he needs to turn off the fuel shut off safety feature cause every burn out or power slide the truck will shut off half way through and it's SOOOOO ANOYING!!!!

Sounds fun, wonder what exactly he did.

With a little help the 5.4 wakes up and hauls a**.

I’m not a tuning expert I keep wanting to do it to my expy when I see 5.4s like this spinning tires till 20 MPH.

Last edited:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well like Church lady said, isn't that special! Personally I'd be pissed! Did you give him permission to mess with your ride! I know it's fun to have your 5800 pound lead sled hauling ass down the road, but man, you lent him your vehicle, which is like lending money, never usually turns out well. After all the trouble you had with your last ride, your a forgiving dude!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360