What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Well he remapped the ECU and increased the shift points and a few other small things here and there, it' responsive and I do like it more now since he apparently listened to what I complained about before handing him the keys, problem is the fuel shut off kicks in almost immediately if I fish tail or launch hard off the line.

He's coming by me Friday with his programmer to bypass the shut off or increase it's G force limits if he cant bypass it,

I'm not mad at him, he' been the only true friend I've had in 20+ years and ever since he became a Ford tech he's been wanting to experimet around with my Ford's lol no hard feelings I love him like a brother and if he ever needs the truck again there will be no questions asked just handing keys over.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't done a damned thing to it since Thursday. I have been sick and haven't even ventured outside. Starting to feel a little better.

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't done a damned thing to it since Thursday. I have been sick and haven't even ventured outside. Starting to feel a little better.

I had that damned cold/flu/stomach-bug back in November. Took me out for over a week. Glad you are feeling better! Lots of homemade chicken soup and sleep.

I’m doing ok, just sore. I’m a mess, medically, and taking a flop wasn’t the best thing to do for me.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I had that damned cold/flu/stomach-bug back in November. Took me out for over a week. Glad you are feeling better! Lots of homemade chicken soup and sleep.

I’m doing ok, just sore. I’m a mess, medically, and taking a flop wasn’t the best thing to do for me.

LoL, OLD MAN!

seriously not hating just it's funny cause even when I've been as sick as you two have i just can't afford a day off with no pay, it's amazing the difference of how things are for things being young and hungry vs old & happy...

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I've been sleeping sitting up in a chair during the day. Today was the first day I went out, my son and went out to a stated Meeting for the Scottish Rite tonight. I was nice being with brothers after being cooped up all week.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoL, OLD MAN!

seriously not hating just it's funny cause even when I've been as sick as you two have i just can't afford a day off with no pay, it's amazing the difference of how things are for things being young and hungry vs old & happy...
I'm an adjunct instructor for Harrison College, I teach online so even though I'm sick I'm still working although not as well as normally. :) I just don't have to be online between any particular hours, I just have to be in the classroom and answer student questions host live conferences (those are pretty funny because I sound like Barry White, although it's getting better.) and grade assignments. But I am semi retired.

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LoL, OLD MAN!

Doesn’t mean I’m not old & hungry..... Its not old & happy; its being cognizant of the fact that when I am sick I might be contagious and exposing 20-30 other people to my sickness. Doing so also exposes their families. Then I may end up with individuals who can’t bring their kid(s) to daycare and are forced to stay home with their kids. Now I just single-handedly cut productivity exponentially. I don’t work by myself or with a partner; I work with 520 other people of whom I interact with constantly throughout the day.

You need to be careful making a comment like that, for some people it will be construed as extremely offensive. I can give you many examples of working through sickness and/or injury; but this isn’t a dick measuring contest.

Planning for a rainy day is another “Old” trait I guess. Even when I was young I kept my emergency fund for situations like this; hourly wage and too sick to work. Leaves you a little leniency to take the day to care for yourself and not have to worry about the lost wage for the day. Sometimes self preservation has to be priority 1, which is a HUGE responsibility for a bread winner of the family. If you don’t take care of yourself for 1 day, who is going to pay the bills when you spend 10 days in ICU because your strep throat complicated to bi-lateral pneumonia and you end up with scar tissue in your lungs and esophagus?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360