What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
My poor expy I only start it once a week and the day I wanna start it it's always in negative temps so battery needs a jump and doors are frozen shut... every time this happens lol

Richard_S

Reaction score
They matched to a Firestone shop close by. I checked 3 places and they were within 100 of each other. I don't know if it's a poilicy of the Ford dealer, but I do have work done there and they know me, so I always shop around and then I ask them. I also ask what corporate coupons they have going. IMHO if a dealership is good, they want to do work and they will try to earn it and earn return customers.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
One of my HID fog bulbs burned out, this gives me an excse to change them from 6000k to 3000k now hehe

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Close to 2 years, it burned out cause the bulb came loose off of the housing and got wet in the slushy snow where having

Edit: yes it was a conversion kit from xenonhid.com (6000k bulbs, 55w ballast)

Big pappy

Reaction score
Well started on the bumper today and noticed that the passenger side front frame horns was bent in wards 3/4" so only option I had was to cut the frame about 10"s back and bend it out wards so that it is straight.
And then welded it back together.
And trying to figure out where to cut the upper bumper around the grill is no fun .
I think I may have cut it short but don't really know for sure until we get the bumper mated up to the frame.
So tomorrow I should be ready to try and mount it up now that all the Bullsh** is done.
584c5e18ef6eabc952f5e59472fd0196.jpg
d6426d13f759088fde182f4ff515b7ec.jpg
d74a684ebe66aba2c766326fbeea5b7e.jpg
d201524afb475330249e57a043d87f2d.jpg
e8bf9b0080a510d1742def6a915cd202.jpg
e563fcb4917ccdf6e254d5182b05cb3e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Big pappy

Reaction score
That bumper looks great. Gonna start mine later this week, so keep pictures coming please. I have a 2001 and was wondering are you putting any skid plating with that bumper?

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That bumper looks great. Gonna start mine later this week, so keep pictures coming please. I have a 2001 and was wondering are you putting any skid plating with that bumper?
I am thinking of adding a stinger and possibly a front skid plate but I got to get it mounted soon as this cold weather is gone . And I'm gonna build some Rock sliders.

Big pappy

Reaction score
I’m gonna stay away from the stinger cause if I go that far forward it’s gonna hurt either way. Will have pictures soon

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m gonna stay away from the stinger cause if I go that far forward it’s gonna hurt either way. Will have pictures soon
The main purpose for me doing a stinger is to hopefully stop deer from going into my grill/hood when I nail one. We got deer heavy up here n North Georgia.
And I would never put my rig into a situation where the stinger would be touching anything that far forward..lol
I do alot of trail riding and mudding but nothing on that level..
My front bumper still sitting outside the shop waiting for some warmer days 45+ degrees so that I can get it mounted..
The back bumper now that I am thinking of building it from scratch myself this summer.
And I want to do a on air system where I can easily connect a air hose to the front or rear bumper when ever I air down or just need air in general..
And I want to do a 2" body lift so that I can hopefully fit 37' without to much trimming the wheel wells.
This week I'm ordering 4, 2" wheel spacers to push my wheels out past the wheel well a bit.
Mainly for that aggressive look..
But yeah I still got along ways to go to get it where I want it but then again where does it really stop... Lol... There's always something more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImWearingPants