What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All 8 are done:)...... first time novice changing 5.4 plugs myself wasn’t difficult by any stretch. I loosened them 1/2 turn then sprayed carb cleaner down the plug wells and waited 20 min, then used my Dewalt impact to remove them (swivel required for back two). They are all 9/16 deep well socket. Then just throw em back in and torque them.

483172BE-080B-4CB5-BDEB-E5759286DC0D.jpeg

Last edited:

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Loaded my EL up with tools & deck parts to drive out to Hilton in the morning and finish building a small deck for a nice 88 year old lady, no charge for labor!
Can fit a 10 foot board in the middle, lotsa room.
View attachment 25497

It's crazy what you can fit in an EL. We picked up a reclining sofa awhile back and not only did we get it in the truck w/ protective cardboard still attached, but we managed to close the hatch as well.

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The L in XLT fell of the other day form the heat so... I did a half debadge today. Didn't feel like removing the ecoboost badge just yet but probably will at some point in the future. 48c51fb6d8827ffa95752784cbe21f81.jpg3c36c6794aa142ee5dfa890eb2f182fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

RenegadeBad_Dog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We fit a full size matters and box spring in in our standard size expedition. Wish we had the EL though for long trips.
It's crazy what you can fit in an EL. We picked up a reclining sofa awhile back and not only did we get it in the truck w/ protective cardboard still attached, but we managed to close the hatch as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score

The regular length expedition can do that too, but the front seat recliners will have to move up a little. I've managed to put a sofa and a lazy boy in it before lol wasn't fun squeezing everything in.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
No you didn’t
LoL yea the sofa was a complete unit, the lazy boy back support detaches off of the bottom seat and I got them both in. Like I said I did have to move the front seats up quite a bit but still can drive it safely.

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not today, but a few days ago. Upper and lower control arms, rear brakes, rotors, calipers, pads, fluid flush.