What seats will interchange??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2003 XLT FX4. The seats are fairly basic, cloth, 2 tone. I would like to upgrade the front seats with something with more comfort, side bolster etc. I am even open to recovering the right seats with Katskinz leather. Are any of the F150 years/seats bolt in, especially the later years??

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2nd gen Expy and Navigator, for sure

3rd gen --- maybe, seems like it would but no one is confirming

I'm finishing up a Katzkin install on my 3rd gen, it's DIRT CHEAP if you find an open box sale on ebay or craigslist (seems installers often get the wrong stuff or customers preorder then cancel or something), $200-350 for entire vehicle

However it is a BIG project. Decent upper body strength a must, seats weigh a ****** ton and pulling the leather tight enough to get the clips and zippers aligned can be pretty exerting.

Project WILL take you all weekend with the mandatory frequent breaks (else you'll hurt yourself or screw things up or just sweat all over the damn thing and make a mess).

And you need at least a 12 pack of beer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360