Whats in yo Garage?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have an old piano, detailing stuff, bikes, sometimes a car or the expy, lots of tools, sound radio, a TV, and an extremly slippery floor when its wet!

And my garage is the neighborhood hangout!

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have an 83 K5 Blazer, a body to a i think its a 69 GTO, my motorcycle, the boat. some christmas stuff and lots of parts bins, a pellet stove, some doors.....

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have a garage, I have a barn, so it holds a lot of :poop: We have 2 08 camo grizzly 700s (one is my dad's, the other a friends), an 05 Polaris 500 Sportsman (mother), restored 1947 John Deere A (Grandfathers), 84 KX80 (siblings), a custom made enclosed trailer for hauling carcasses and gear for hunting, my 2000 Polaris Indy 500 in pieces, 873 Bobcat with Snowblower and other attachments, a few welders, motors and lots of other junk. Also have a 68 Fairlane GT in our machine shed with a bunch of materials from my dad's construction company.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i don't have one.... but my boat is in my landlords garage.. and my tools and detailing stuff are in my office...lol

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like to consider myself a combination of Clark Griswold and Tim the toolman Taylor.

I have a CX-9 (the family truckster)
my motorcycle
5 bikes
2 razor scooters
thumpin' stereo
lots of tools
the most comfortable recliner ever
Lawn mower
Weed eater
all my fishin' gear
lots of boxes of Christmas decorations
deep freeze
enough tactical gear to outift a small army

The Expy gets stuck in the driveway......................

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
right now we got the heep. have to get it running cause my moms car is still getting a new face lift. so we did the rear brakes, today did the belts, and now... UGH... the carb is dripping fuel. so got to rebuild it now. what ever. but other than that we have our water heater, washer, dryer, all chemicals from paints, fuel, oil, atf, windex, bleach, stuff like that. then we have a junky boombox, an old chair, paint for the house, 2nd fridge, tool bench, tool boxes, just the basics. so everything but an air compressor and air tools. need to get those.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some detailing stuff, a work bench my dad built, my roof racks, punching bag, Bowflex, some cheap Walmart weights, a tile saw (on top of work bench), and a whole bunch of tile and thinset.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
more tools then i can even list.

'76 vette
'56 chevy bel-air
'99 explorer limited
'02 excursion

and alllllll kinds of ford parts, auto body/paint stuff. all my detailing supplys

031.jpg

(my old excursion not my current one)
030-1.jpg
028-2.jpg