Whats in yo Garage?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
more tools then i can even list.

'76 vette
'56 chevy bel-air
'99 explorer limited
'02 excursion

and alllllll kinds of ford parts, auto body/paint stuff. all my detailing supplys

031.jpg

(my old excursion not my current one)
030-1.jpg
028-2.jpg
now thats a Garage!!! :pepper:

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I pretty much kicked out my expy and have been filling it up with tons of tools... Cant ever have enough tools right lol

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
right now we got the heep. have to get it running cause my moms car is still getting a new face lift. so we did the rear brakes, today did the belts, and now... UGH... the carb is dripping fuel. so got to rebuild it now. what ever. but other than that we have our water heater, washer, dryer, all chemicals from paints, fuel, oil, atf, windex, bleach, stuff like that. then we have a junky boombox, an old chair, paint for the house, 2nd fridge, tool bench, tool boxes, just the basics. so everything but an air compressor and air tools. need to get those.

panda dont you have a jeep cj? post a pic!

umm i got two garages on with all my dads workshop stuff is in one and my drum set in in the outher garage with a bunch of useless stuff

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
panda dont you have a jeep cj? post a pic!

umm i got two garages on with all my dads workshop stuff is in one and my drum set in in the outher garage with a bunch of useless stuff

0701001342.jpg

thats the one i have on photobucket. i would have to search for the other ones, but shes a beast. dad keeps messing with it right now. got home at midnight and he was working on her. the carb was leaking fuel so got a rebuild kit so my dad was going to do it and messed with something so he had to take it all apart and so he fixed that. the left turn signal isnt working out good, so he took that apart and the water pump is making noise so my dad went to take it out and broke a bolt. so whats that stuff you use to free up rusty bolts? pb blaster or something like that?

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the water pump is making noise so my dad went to take it out and broke a bolt. so whats that stuff you use to free up rusty bolts? pb blaster or something like that?

Did the bolt break off flush or is it still sticking out some? I would try some PB Blaster on it and let it sit for awhile then get a vice grips on it and try that, otherwise try to tap it if its flush, but I've never been to good at that. . .

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did the bolt break off flush or is it still sticking out some? I would try some PB Blaster on it and let it sit for awhile then get a vice grips on it and try that, otherwise try to tap it if its flush, but I've never been to good at that. . .

i really dont know. when i got home my dad told me. ill ask him when he gets home. and it is PB blaster. ill tell him to get some. it was just one bolt so the water pump is still on there, but still not safe. its been jiggleing so my dad was going to replace it or just fix it. but now its still doing the same. got to get a new hose since my dad had to cut it off and add more rad fluid since its all gone. haha

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Heres My Garage, It's my personal install bay. It has 220v, 110v, It has three drops (35ft retractable ceiling drop, 100ft to the left side by the overhead door, and a 25ft flexi hose next to the work bench) for air with a 60 Gallon Kobalt compressor out back in its own building. I have 2 industrial 3 blade fans to keep the Florida Heat under control and 5 florescent lights in there to light things up at night. Pay no attention to my wifes section of the Garage (the washer and dryer) haha. Enjoy. It also has a Mini fridge and Freezer in there as well.

2011-01-31202424.jpg

2011-01-31202438.jpg

2011-01-31202617.jpg