What's the most - off set can I go ?? Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well after doing a little more research I found some wheels I like but they have a 0 offset. I know that's not much difference than a -6 So I'm curious to how those might look. I'm on the stock +44 offset wheels now and I'm wanting my tires to be outside the fenders just a bit. What do you guys think?

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after doing a little more research I found some wheels I like but they have a 0 offset. I know that's not much difference than a -6 So I'm curious to how those might look. I'm on the stock +44 offset wheels now and I'm wanting my tires to be outside the fenders just a bit. What do you guys think?
Mine being -6mm they stick out just a little bit, just enough IMO. f02b3bac72f34134ec18146c60dcab9e.jpg588a00e58e2d326393347bc3e5e16d7c.jpg
Those are the best pics I have showing the offset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely want the same setup you have man. Looks sick! I'm just trying to decide if ordering offline and having them mounted at a shop or ordering from the website that mounts them before shipping is cheaper. Those are pro comp wheels right?

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Gruz7 where did u get that full-size rack ? I can only find the small

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely want the same setup you have man. Looks sick! I'm just trying to decide if ordering offline and having them mounted at a shop or ordering from the website that mounts them before shipping is cheaper. Those are pro comp wheels right?
Yes they're pro comp 7032 wheels

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine being -6mm they stick out just a little bit, just enough IMO. f02b3bac72f34134ec18146c60dcab9e.jpg588a00e58e2d326393347bc3e5e16d7c.jpg
Those are the best pics I have showing the offset

Where did u get that full-size rack??
Thanks

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Scoot it's funny that you asked that. I literally just placed an order on Amazon about 5 minutes ago for a full size 64" rack. Total price was $139. I'll let you know how it is when I get it in. I believe the brand was Arksen or something alike that.

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Scoot it's funny that you asked that. I literally just placed an order on Amazon about 5 minutes ago for a full size 64" rack. Total price was $139. I'll let you know how it is when I get it in. I believe the brand was Arksen or something alike that.
Kool please do.. I want one to help finish off the MoJo look. Plus I want to relocate my spare tire up there.. hopefully it's not to flimsy BC I plan using it as a platform to stand on During Mud Fest..
If it is I could always reinforce the bottom ..

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like you and I think alike. I needed one for my spare after I get these new 35's plus it will help with storage on vacations. I think the reviews said it was rated for about 250 maybe. Not for sure but I'll let you know once I have it.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kool please do.. I want one to help finish off the MoJo look. Plus I want to relocate my spare tire up there.. hopefully it's not to flimsy BC I plan using it as a platform to stand on During Mud Fest..
If it is I could always reinforce the bottom ..

I got my basket from Yakima, it was about $350 and then I got an extension for it from them which was about $130... kinda of pricy but you can really see the quality with it and I think it fills the roof space very well