What's the most - off set can I go ?? Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got my basket from Yakima, it was about $350 and then I got an extension for it from them which was about $130... kinda of pricy but you can really see the quality with it and I think it fills the roof space very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do u know if it's solid bottom for 2 adults to stand/walk on ..thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do u know if it's solid bottom for 2 adults to stand/walk on ..thanks

07cf9f88bfd2b5e475823e3790325333.jpg
It's definitely solid enough to stand on or completely overload with things but it isn't solid "flat" it has the crossbars all around it.
See pic.

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
07cf9f88bfd2b5e475823e3790325333.jpg
It's definitely solid enough to stand on or completely overload with things but it isn't solid "flat" it has the crossbars all around it.
See pic.

Thanks bro I'm gonna wait and c what Alex says about his b4 I bite a $400

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to reply but I've had the roof rack on for a good while now. I really enjoy it. Seems sturdy but I'm not sure about holding someone without some kind of solid platform.

IMG_4494.JPG

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Gruz I got another question for ya. Is there any trimming needed in the back to fit 35's? I don't imagine I would have to but just something that came to mind. Thanks

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Gruz I got another question for ya. Is there any trimming needed in the back to fit 35's? I don't imagine I would have to but just something that came to mind. Thanks
Nope I did not do a think in the back... could fit back there easily

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope I did not do a think in the back... could fit back there easily

Sweet, can't wait to get my wheels and tires. I'll post up some pics once they're installed. One last thing, I need an alignment done. Think I should get that done with the stock wheels or wait until after I put on the new wheels and tires to get it aligned? Not sure if different offset and wheel size will make a difference

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet, can't wait to get my wheels and tires. I'll post up some pics once they're installed. One last thing, I need an alignment done. Think I should get that done with the stock wheels or wait until after I put on the new wheels and tires to get it aligned? Not sure if different offset and wheel size will make a difference
Ah prolly won't really matter but I'd wait for the new wheels and tires to be safe... I got mine done both times and I go again every time I play with the suspension but I paid for the lifetime alignment thingy

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ah prolly won't really matter but I'd wait for the new wheels and tires to be safe... I got mine done both times and I go again every time I play with the suspension but I paid for the lifetime alignment thingy

Ok I will just wait. My alignment isn't off too bad but steering wheel is a little crooked and it drives a little funny. Btw, I saw your pic they posted on the instagram page today. Your ride is hands down one of my favorites man!

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I will just wait. My alignment isn't off too bad but steering wheel is a little crooked and it drives a little funny. Btw, I saw your pic they posted on the instagram page today. Your ride is hands down one of my favorites man!

Haha thanks brother! Shes come a long way, I'm pretty pumped to see yours with the wheels on it be sure you post some pics!