What's the most - off set can I go ?? Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And u will get to see a lot of Southern Belle's walking around ass cheeks hanging out and boob flashing. And a whole lot of "Hold my Beer n watch this" live action.. Hahah
I'm talking about over 1000 spectators riding around in lifted trucks..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You had me at "see a lot of Southern Belle's" but knowing there will be ass cheeks and boob flashing... I may need to drive out there from the west coast :D

AlexNorton74

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry for the late post, just got in from work. Got to daydreaming about my new tires and wheels coming in next week and was wondering if going from a 31 to a 35 would make a noticeable change in lift/clearance. I know it will but I'm just curious as to how much. I've heard if you take half of the difference between the two sizes that's how much lift you will get which in my case would be around 2 inches or so. Keep in mind my current tires are also very bald too lol

OP
OP
scoot0073

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes it will be a noticeable change in looks and u will notice it when getting in. I promise u that u will be Happy with the New look..
Heck I can't wait till May 19th to hit a lot of the mud holes @ Mud Fest ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk