wheel/tire size question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMB19

Reaction score
Morning everyone. I have a 3.5/2.5 ebay lifted 2006 Limited and, have been trying to research wheels and tires for it. I am confused by what backspacing and offset works well on these. I do tow a pretty heavy tow hauler with it and am concerned with the way the rear wheels of these sit forward in the wheel well. Would love to run 35's on a 20" wheel. What width/backspace/offset should I be looking for and, do you think I shoul consider 33's instead? Any help or, experiences would be greatly appreciated.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Morning everyone. I have a 3.5/2.5 ebay lifted 2006 Limited and, have been trying to research wheels and tires for it. I am confused by what backspacing and offset works well on these. I do tow a pretty heavy tow hauler with it and am concerned with the way the rear wheels of these sit forward in the wheel well. Would love to run 35's on a 20" wheel. What width/backspace/offset should I be looking for and, do you think I shoul consider 33's instead? Any help or, experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Check out customoffsets.com. They are a wheel and tire dealer and have some of the best prices I've seen and allow people to upload pictures and what they were able to fit with or without a lift

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986