Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carla

Reaction score
From Manchester, Tennessee
Purchased 2018 expedition platinum last week. Took back to dealer today;
Vibration in passenger speaker
CD player will not take cd
Telescopic steering not working properly
Auto stop start not working
Told them they should look for another expedition for me!

Chris Frizzell

Reaction score
I am from Round Rock Texas... I am a new owner of a 2017 CPO Expedition EL XLT. I am posting this just to state that I am leaving this Forum after one day of use due to the incredibly rude and Gestapo behavior of one of your members. If this is how HE is on day one, I am not sure I want to meet any more of you. Take Care!

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Rock, Rock, Rock, Rockaway Beach. A few miles from Coney Island an an hour from Times Square.

-- Carla, hope they get that 2018 fixed up for you!

Donutz

Reaction score
Good day to all. I just purchased a 2012 Expedition King Ranch. I certainly don't have the money that the last few folks have that bout 2018's that cost as much as my house, but someone has to so I can afford it in 6 years from now! I wish I could afford the new ones, I bow to those that can. I just got mine yesterday and the SYNC isn't working correctly, I can't get the Homelink to work and I've set up 6 vehicles so far, but I can't get this one to work, and during buying it, I saw the seats are faded. This is why I'm on the forums, maybe someone can guide me. I wasn't worried about the seats being faded during purchase since I figured I could dye them... but I wasn't aware of the other problems until I got the vehicle home. I currently live in Savannah GA. Hope to meet some nice folks and get my vehicle up to tip top shape.

Paulspuria

Reaction score
I am living in massachusetts, i own a 99 expedition. Could someone point me in the right thread regarding compatible lift kits?