Where does sunroof drain hose end?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volleybiggs

Reaction score
Worst luck! My front driver side sunroof drain is clogged up. AND both my rear ones also! I pour water in driver side and it disappears down drain does not come out on ground and I removed part of headliner and it is not leaking inside headliner no idea where it is . I pour water in rear and both sides have it coming out the C pillar cover earlier it came out interior rear passenger over head lights earlier . Does anyone know or can post a picture of the location of the rear drain hose where it exits? I know I cannot reach the back ones from inside. I figured I would send weed eater trimmer twine through it in reverse . I did it on driver and it stopped I am n process of removing the wheel well linear to try to find the hose there.

OP
OP
V

Volleybiggs

Reaction score
it is such a pain. On the passenger side where the water comes out it appears to be coming from inside body. Like the hose ends above the running board. I parked where my car is on a downward angle. And the water comes right where the running board is attached to the body. I can not see the hose it must be inside the body. Lots of people said it was behind the wheel well coming out the between well and fender area. But mine has to be done above where the running boards are attached inside that spot

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger