Which Scan tool?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CFKiller

Reaction score
I was wondering what everyone has for a scan tool for their Fords? Im looking for something that is able to hook up to my phone or computer and look at the graphs, pids, trouble codes, and all sensors of the vehicle. Im tired of having to take my vehicles to the dealership for something so frivolous. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am interested as well for my 2013. Want to do cylinder load balance tests..

MarkATL

Reaction score
I have a BlueDriver scan tool. not sure about functionality beyond trouble codes and resetting, but set up and use was easy and it correctly identified the trouble code I had.

Ryan L

Reaction score
I have 3 OBD scanners that are sub $100. Most used is my dirt cheap Veepeak WiFi scanner with OBD Fusion (iOS) using the enhanced scan. Next up is Forscan, and it gets used less due to my scanner needing a laptop for the USB connection. Last is Blue Driver because I can’t even get it to tell me tire pressures. If you’re looking at above $100, I’d go with whatever Scotty Kilmer (YouTuber) recommends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker