Who has stickers on their Expy and what are they?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I personally don't have any stickers/license plate brackets/bumper stickers/etc. on mine. I attempt to keep as low key and understated as possible. But I am curious as to who does and what they are.

Post some pics.

Hayes Riviere

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm with you, I don't really put stickers on my Expy. I at one point had a sticker that said blue lives matter with an American flag, but I took it off since I'm going to LA soon and I know that those liberals would get feisty with my truck.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm with you, I don't really put stickers on my Expy. I at one point had a sticker that said blue lives matter with an American flag, but I took it off since I'm going to LA soon and I know that those liberals would get feisty with my truck.

Yeah I saw what those liberals did in Charlottesvil, running people over and all. Oh wait ... It's great that you brought politics into a forum about Expeditions btw. Where would we be without little boys tugging on mommy's shirt tail begging for attention?

Hayes Riviere

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I saw what those liberals did in Charlottesvil, running people over and all. Oh wait ... It's great that you brought politics into a forum about Expeditions btw. Where would we be without little boys tugging on mommy's shirt tail begging for attention?
That wasn't right for that person to do that by any means, I'm not condoning that at all, and I shouldn't have brought politics into the forum. I'm just saying that because I've seen people get their vehicles destroyed in places like LA, San Francisco, NYC, etc. for having something like a blue lives matter sticker, trump sticker, anti-abortion sticker, etc. and I didn't want the same fate. Anyways, it was antifa that was inciting a lot of the violence, but the right is partially to blame as well...

Last edited:

gtncpa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate ... so I keep my vehicles sticker free.