Who has the most miles on the odometer of their expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Ooops i just noticed my previous post ***** oh man that gave me a good laugh

98eb5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my dash might have one of the highest known #s showing @ ~ 480,***

tho it is kilometers, i'll be snagging a pix

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
07 eb el

I only have around 173,000 on my 07 EB EL. Still in great shape! Getting ready to do the plugs again and the coil packs.

I'm hoping for around 225-250,000 which looks doable.

Texpedition

Reaction score
Nope, not tired of it yet. Today I had a new water pump installed. Don't remember ever having put one in before. She still runs great and is very comfortable.

reidar

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
200k on Independence Day

My Expedition just turned 200,000 on July 4th.
Regular maint has been done (brakes, belt, plugs, oil, shocks/springs.) It's a NBX, 4x4 with the 5.4.

The only things outside of the normal are: 2 coil packs, alternator and a vacuum leak.

Items I need to do very soon: front ball joints (lower ones are squeeky), front bearings (it's howling) and I have to find a weird rear suspension squeek on the drivers side.

Best. Vehicle. I. Have. Ever. Owned.

It's ironic it turned over on Independence Day. I had my family with me. My wife, 4 kids, 1 dog. My travel trailer in tow, with the canoe on top.

rightmid

Reaction score
359,000. I used to wonder if it would make it to a quarter million miles. Now I'm thinking -- why stop at half-a-million? I've saved up money for a new engine, if she ever needs it, that is. I'm thinking go for a million. : ) No real problems to speak of. Largest repair bill to date was $300 or so for a silly leak when the heater valve/switch broke, dripping antifreeze down onto two plugs and shorting out the coils. Had to do two new plugs/coils, heater switch and antifreeze. $300. That's the worst so far. Love the thing.