Who has the most miles on the odometer of their expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
And it's gonna be at that same number for a few more weeks, maybe months. Needs a new brake line otherwise it ain't moving an inch.

1507846891831737274969.jpg

4Expys

Reaction score
2003 Eddie Bauer 4X4, still going strong at 394,667 miles! It's the little things that have failed or are beginning to fail, but engine & transmission are just fine (and original). OEM parts are getting difficult to find...

Johnnyfinn

Reaction score
2004 EB 5.4L All Original. Engine and Trans still run strong. I tow long distance with it. Body in mint shape. I keep it up because it is my road warrior. Only thing I have not been able to resolve is that stupid front end clunking while going over bumps. Have changed everything in the front end suspension. It is my nemesis.

WP_20171110_07_44_56_Pro.jpg

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2004 EB 5.4L All Original. Engine and Trans still run strong. I tow long distance with it. Body in mint shape. I keep it up because it is my road warrior. Only thing I have not been able to resolve is that stupid front end clunking while going over bumps. Have changed everything in the front end suspension. It is my nemesis.

View attachment 22225
Congratulations, that's pretty cool.

I had that clunking on my 05. I read something that seemed like it could be the cause but I traded it before I ever had the opportunity to really check it out. The article or thread pointed to a loose bolt but I don't recall now. If I find it. I'll post a link.