03 5.6 4x4 - PCM reprogramming cost estimate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric M

Reaction score
Any idea what would be a reasonable price to have the PCM reprogrammed? (don't ask why I need this done...too embarrassed to say, at the moment)

I can't use a PCM rebuild service on the internet, owing to a really bad previous experience. So, I'm wondering about what your experience has been, so as to have some figures in hand before contacting mechanics in my area.

Thanks!

riphip

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try a Pick-N-Pull and get one from same '03 or as close to model as possible. Try LKQ.com / Get what ever numbers off of yours as possible in case you need the info. Should be able to unplug yours and plug in replacement. (If that is the problem) Thousands out there & LKQ reps can tell you if there is anything else you might need to check.

OP
OP
E

Eric M

Reaction score
Try a Pick-N-Pull and get one from same '03 or as close to model as possible. Try LKQ.com / Get what ever numbers off of yours as possible in case you need the info. Should be able to unplug yours and plug in replacement. (If that is the problem) Thousands out there & LKQ reps can tell you if there is anything else you might need to check.
Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImWearingPants