04 wiring diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a wiring problem which I might be able to fix if I had the right documentation.
I think I need a wiring diagram that shows the power connection to the 3rd row seats and their switches for an 04 Expedition. I bought a police package from a fire department; they removed the 3rd row, which never had power to begin with. I installed a power 3rd row because that's what I found, but without power it is fixed in the upright position. I made sure to get the pigtails and switches from the donor vehicle but I have no idea what to do with them.
so I'm looking for the wiring diagram that shows what I need. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks for your time.

thesavo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here you go. This is a PDF of the entire Seats chapter. If you need component locations or connector views too, let me know.

Attachments

• 2004-expedition-120-seats.pdf
    471.7 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
joethefordguy

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
more than likely u dont have the wiring for it

Oh, I'm sure I don't have the wiring for it. Hence the request for the wiring diagram. I have to figure out how and where to splice the power seat's wiring into the existing wiring, and how and were to incorporate the power seat switches into that. All i need is the correct power and ground to avoid smoking it all up the first time I hit a switch.