06 Limited Front Air Suspension Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoKerl

Reaction score
I have a 06 Expy Limited with the air suspension. Vehicle has 145k on it. In CA now but originally was a Canadian vehicle (purchased in Toronto)

Last night I noticed the right front seemed to sitting rather low. Drove a short distance and seemed find, drove a bit further and noted the right front corner seemed lower than left and bumps began to feel odd.

Checked it this morning and front right side is sitting about 2" lower than front left (measured at wheel hub)

Start vehicle, compressor comes on, both sides (front) rise although right is about 1/2"less than left. Turn off and lock, hear air being vented both front sides. Right front is about 1" lower than left at that time (immediately following air venting) I anticipate the right will sink another 1" or so over some time.

Have read many of the air suspension threads here. From what I have watched on YouTube and read here, I'm thinking the issue is the air spring. Admittedly I haven't done a diagnostic or even looked at the air spring yet but plan on doing so soon.

Thoughts? Think I'm on the correct path or am I missing something?

Michael