$100k Navigator-cant make them fast enough

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It just goes to show that their are plenty of people who can afford to spend $100,000 on a truck. Must be nice.

It's wild, however a correction in the industry is due so we will see how long it lasts. Prices have climaxed and sales are falling with trucks being the exception, I think many have been over buying.

Last edited:

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I read the piece....but come on guys....where is your critical thinking....did you read who the source was?

This is what's called a HYPE piece....used to attempt to generate discussion....to a point, it's effective, but true? Nope!

jeff

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read the piece....but come on guys....where is your critical thinking....did you read who the source was?

This is what's called a HYPE piece....used to attempt to generate discussion....to a point, it's effective, but true? Nope!

jeff

Well Jeff something's fishy. All the articles I read say something along the lines that ford can't keep up and is selling all top model platinums and black label navigators far more than lower trims. Sounds like someone is trying to generate discussion like you said. If they are such hot sellers why do I never see them out driving anywhere? They are nice trucks but lets be honest with ourselves here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Big Brian

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am seeing a lot of them in my area.

its not like its a high volume vehicle. I would not expect to see one on every street corner

Last edited:
OP
OP
Big Brian

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I live in the heart of Ford country.

I worked for Ford for 13 years and have spent my working life in the industry

That's all I can tell you.

Pick it apart if you want I just thought it was a article people on this forum would be interested in.

I will refrain in the future