10W30?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Peter Brown

Peter Brown

Reaction score
Hi All,
I highly recommend using Amsoil and spend a few bucks for one of the best motor oils out there. Read the tests results.
I have used this oil for over the last ten years in all my vehicles, none i repeat none of them burned a drop of oil. My current ride is a 2014 with 81K on the clock. I don't baby, I run it. I don't abuse it. I use what is required:

Signature Series 5W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil

It's not cheap but how expensive is an engine. I have used their products in my family cars, trucks boats and motorcycles. I know what protects my engines. None of them used oil and ran until I sold them. Example of family vehicles, my truck 14 Expedition, 2018 Mustang 350 GT Shelby, 2019 Triumph Rocket 3, 2019 Lexus, etc. I could list a few more but won't bore you to death. Read the test results on wear, heat etc test results.
Just an opinion from an old fart that has been playing with engines since the 60's the 1960's.
It's your engine and your money. Just look at all the info and make your own decision, We can still do that here in America, can't we?
@ pappa, so you pay 30.00 a quart for motor oil?! Thats the cost on Amazon

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good video Tom ! I'm stickin with 10w-30 .... but I'm in South Florida and we never see very cold temps. I don't know what folks up north do.