18 Expedition - End of year sales?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob18

Reaction score
Yes 2wd 302 package With the rear seat entertainment system and rear bucket seats with leather

Jay Mac

Reaction score
Geez, you guys make me feel like a I got a bad deal.

I got a loaded Limited Max, 302A, RES, Max Tow (3.73), Inflatable Seat-belts, CCD w/ 22 wheels, etc....MSRP 80175 for 72k.

Mothnuts

Reaction score
Geez, you guys make me feel like a I got a bad deal.

I got a loaded Limited Max, 302A, RES, Max Tow (3.73), Inflatable Seat-belts, CCD w/ 22 wheels, etc....MSRP 80175 for 72k.

Your deal is in line with mine. MSRP $82,710 for $74,100.

JohnT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's still cheaper to buy on the black market and you can never admit to consuming or even working in the industry when heading south across the border or risk getting a permanent ban.

I have entered east bloc countries with less hassle, paperwork and scans.

I'm looking at buying a Yamaha boat and the price difference between US and Canada prices are staggering. Even allowing for dollar prices, taxes etc. But if I buy down south and bring it back local dealers boycott you. But I can get a lot of work done for 20K myself

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Most of their products are darn near bulletproof whether or not you buy new or used.

Dealers everywhere are the same though.
They're doing the same thing a smart consumer is trying to do, maximize their money.

You're right though, IF something were outside your scope or interest to repair/replace $20,000USD savings certainly wouldn't evaporate. Unless the hull is shit, or entire mechanical is shit, then I suppose you'd may be foooked, maybe a bit.

Scottorama

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And the fire sales are kicking in.....$18,400 of sticker. So much for these new Expeditions holding their value.......

upload_2018-12-6_9-59-55.png

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Platinums here in the North Texas area are still listed on AutoTrader for right around what I paid (roughly invoice price).