18 Expedition - End of year sales?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rumline

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup. XLTs sell slowly around here, whereas dealers can't seem to keep Limiteds or Platinums on the lot. When I found one with the config I wanted, I put a deposit on it while it was still in transit. I was far from the only person doing this.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you want an upgrade over an MDX and care about price, maybe just buy a used 2017 Lincoln Navigator?

Much much cheaper

Cliffhpowell

Reaction score
I was able to get a 3k mile demo 2018 limited 2wd with 301a, captains chairs, entertainment system, special edition package, and I may be missing something... all told MSRP was $72k and I was able to $58k. Was planning to buy my wife something used but after driving it was convinced.

aporthole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve been hanging around this forum for a few months now even though we didn’t yet own an Expy. Officially upgraded to an owner yesterday.

We snagged a 2018 in the exact configuration we were wanting.

2018 Expedition MAX XLT 4x4 in magnetic w/black leather interior
- 202A
- Driver Assistance Package
- HD Tow Package
- Navigation
- Vista Roof
- Floor liners

MSRP of $69,005

Dealer took $7493.80 off MSRP and then we had another $3750 in Ford incentives plus 0% financing for 60 months through Ford Motor Credit.

I think we did pretty well especially considering the equipment group and additons we were looking for.

marcel

Reaction score
around my area discounts are about the same as 2019 compared to msrp, few 2018 left but ford incentives are much better like said, but surprised I'm not seeing a big difference in 2018 vs 2019 prices

byz250f

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve been hanging around this forum for a few months now even though we didn’t yet own an Expy. Officially upgraded to an owner yesterday.

We snagged a 2018 in the exact configuration we were wanting.

2018 Expedition MAX XLT 4x4 in magnetic w/black leather interior
- 202A
- Driver Assistance Package
- HD Tow Package
- Navigation
- Vista Roof
- Floor liners

MSRP of $69,005

Dealer took $7493.80 off MSRP and then we had another $3750 in Ford incentives plus 0% financing for 60 months through Ford Motor Credit.

I think we did pretty well especially considering the equipment group and additons we were looking for.

To funny man Im looking at exact same setup as you but in white. Trying to lock it in today.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To funny man Im looking at exact same setup as you but in white. Trying to lock it in today.
If you give up the Nav, the FX4 is only $400 more. Or take the FX4, keep the NAV, give up the pro-backup assist*, and the net change in MSRP is only ~$500 from the $69005 quoted above.

*deslect the HD towing, then dealer install the ITB

aporthole

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Not a man ;-)

White metallic was our original top choice but there aren’t any left in my area with the other options we wanted unless we bumped up another $10K to a Limited or would have dropped the HD Tow.

byz250f

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not a man ;-)

White metallic was our original top choice but there aren’t any left in my area with the other options we wanted unless we bumped up another $10K to a Limited or would have dropped the HD Tow.
Sorry!

Ya HD tow was manditory. I wouldnt own an SUV without the max tow option...plus not having a 2 speed transfer case is hard to wrap my mind around. I just picked it up tonight. Nice ride. Cant figure out how to make the food activated door setup to work.