1st & 2nd Gen Interchangeable Parts List?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

playerkp420

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been a long time lurker, and love this site. Haven't posted a thread because I can usually find what I'm looking for by searching.

So here is the deal. I have my rust free 1999 Eddie Bauer on stands in the garage now rebuilding all the suspension. I gave my 2003 Eddie Bauer to my son. Besides the rust problem rockers, some drunk driver smashed into the rear while he had it parked in the street. So needless to say, it's back in my driveway waiting to get sent to the graveyard.

Before I let her go, I want to take anything that is still good (and will fit) off it and put on my 1999. I can't seem to find any kind of list of parts that might be interchangeable between the two Generations.

I'm not worried about any suspension parts, as I have all new of those on both. Was more looking at changing headlights, taillights, door glass (doors?), fuel filler tube, interior, and whatever else.
Also not worried about engine parts, because I am pretty certain the 5.4l in each are identical.

Thanks for any suggestions and feedback, if anyone has been in a similar situation.