1st Gen LSD Eaton Detroit TrueTrac Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craig sargood

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, I’m getting close to making my purchase on lockers and this helped me on how these work and how to use them.

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hearing your CV break was painful! I've heard you can do that if spinning your wheels too hard and then when one side grips, the momentum of the other wheel/tire spinning can be enough to break things. You weren't spinning your wheels too hard at all. So what do you attribute the breakage to? Just too much strain on the shaft?

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hearing your CV break was painful! I've heard you can do that if spinning your wheels too hard and then when one side grips, the momentum of the other wheel/tire spinning can be enough to break things. You weren't spinning your wheels too hard at all. So what do you attribute the breakage to? Just too much strain on the shaft?

He was at full droop on the suspension and close to full steering lock on the steering. The CVs are not very strong in that condition.