2 questions please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fast.0

Reaction score
I own a 98 expo it has the air ride or whatever the real name is in the rear, when I park it the go down so it looks stupid how can I fix this. Also when I drive it and go to stop or put in park it idles to like 2500 and up sometimes not all the time so I have to hurry up and kill it. I know it could be several things but I figure some of you have had this problem before. Thanks for any help.

2THWTR

Reaction score
Your air ride has a leak(s). A dealer, or reputable suspension shop will need to look at it to find it/them. Be prepared. It is often very costly, but not doing soon is more costly as it can burn up the controller and/or the air pump from overuse.

On the idle issue, that's a tough call. Some possibilities: your throttle plate is sticking, your throttle position sensor is malfunctioning, or possibly the idle air control valve is acting up. It could even just be carbon buildup on the throttle plate. :confused: