2000 Eddie Bauer 105K miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Starkman

Reaction score
First time post. Been driving an Explorer for many years but it's finally used up at 205K miles. Also needed more room. I've always thought Expeditions are a great deal. And after talking a few times and watching ExplorerTom's build I started looking. Found! Very pampered always Colorado (absolutely no rust) 2000 Eddie with 105,000 miles. I was amazed at its condition. $3900 and it was mine.The mods have already begun.

Goal;
Just like my Explorer, give it more off road ability and enjoy camping and exploring.

Link to Explorer build
https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/starkmans-explorer-build-thread.391609/

Stock
IMG_1152-M.jpg

Link to build thread

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the same year, same Eddie Bauer vehicle. Mine had 64k 4 years back. Edging up on 100k now. Great vehicle, keep oil clean, no more than 5-6 k on oil changes. Have the front end checked out, original parts wear fairly quickly if original. Theirs a lot of add on off road items for 1st edition vehicles. One last thing, make sure windshield has been resealed from original. They leak, and will drive you nuts, when Gem module under drivers side gets wet. You'll think your ride is haunted. Other than that great truck!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk