2000 Expedition check suspension light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyray

Reaction score
My check suspension light comes on but the truck is not sagging at all. The compressor come on for a few seconds then shuts off the the lights comes on.
RL0iCtm.jpg
l69HdbX.jpg

LostExpy88

Reaction score
Mine does the same! however it hasn't sagged yet. knock on wood the compressor is noisy as can be. It will come on randomly when i first start her up and sometimes it doesn't. Im guessing a bad sensor I'm living with it for now as I'm going to go to a coil lift.

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how many miles?
have you recently had service done?
do you have four-corner load leveling?
From my experience ('my '97) suspect you have a leak in either rear bag(s), front strut(s), or possibly both.
There is also an air union coupler under the master cylinder that is prone to fail.
if original pump, it may be on it's last legs. mine got extremely noisy before catastrophic failure.

Again, my experiences with my '97. you'll have to verify.

let us know what you find.

OP
OP
Tonyray

Tonyray

Reaction score
Mine has 167K miles the compressor isn't too loud just normal sound it doesn't sound like it has any leaks. The truck doesn't lower over night so it's like the air suspension is all the way up.